Yes, it's another survey! This one was emailed to me...(Don't worry, it's not quite as long!)
1. What time is it? 902PM
2. Name that appears on you birth certificate? Jennifer Ann Case
3. What is your nickname (s)? Jenn, Bear
4. What is you favorite refreshment? Water, diet dr pepper
5. What was the number of candles on your last birthday cake? 26
6. What if the date that you usually celebrate your birthday? Dec. 18
7. Eye color? Blue / Grey / Green
8. Who is your celebrity dream man? None (Jerry is my dream man!)
9. What is your hair color? Dark, dirty Blonde
10. Piercing: None
11. Tattoos? None
12. How much do you love your job? I am currently unemployed. :(
13. Favorite color? Blue, purple
14. Hometown? Fairland, IN
15. Current residence? Indianapolis, IN
16. Favorite food? Pizza, Mexican
17. Ever been to Africa? Nope
18. Ever been toilet papering? Nope (not that I can recall)
19. Ever love someone so much it made you cry? Yes
20. Ever been in a car accident? Only one
21. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
22. Sprite or 7up? 7up
23. Favorite Movie? LOTR, Conspiracy Theory, Frequency
24. Favorite Holiday? Easter
25. Favorite day of the week? Sat.
26. Favorite female actress? Sarah Michelle Gellar, Sandra Bullock
27. Favorite toothpaste? Mint gel
28. Favorite restaurant ? Mexican (Don Pabs, Chi Chis)
29. Favorite flower? Hmmmmm...Lilacs, Roses, Daisies
30. Favorite animal? Dog
31. Favorite sport to watch? None really
32. Favorite Ice Cream? Chocolate (w/ nuts and marshmallows)
33. Favorite Sesame Street character? Kermit the Frog
34. Disney or Warner Bros? WB (Dreamworks though!)
35. Favorite fast food restaurant ? Rally's, Taco Bell, Burger King
36. When was your last hospital visit? College
37. What color so your bed room carpet or flooring? An ugly golden brown color (ew)
38. How many times did you fail your driving test? None
39. Who is the last person you received a e-mail from? My friend Amy (this survey! lol)
40. Have you ever been convicted a crime! Nope, none that I can recall hahaha
41. Which store would you max out your credit card in? Christian Bookstore, Target, Borders, Babies 'R'
Us (I don't have any kids, but I can buy for my future babies!!!)
42. What do you do most often when you are bored? websurf, watch TV, listen to music, or read
43. Who is the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away? Daniel Sims, in Romania!
44. Most annoying thing people ask about me? Hmmmm...are you pregnant yet? (wahhhhh)
45. Person most likely to respond to this e-mail? Jennifer, Julie
46. Person most likely not to respond to this e-mail? Daniel, Tiffany
47. All time favorite show? Buffy The Vampire Slayer (I know, I know!), Birth Story, Trading Spaces
48. Most worthless TV show? Son of the Beach
49. Last person you went out to dinner with: Jerry and Grandpa
50. Last movie you went to see? "Signs"
51. Time when you Finished? 814 PM
yes, the friday five.
i cringed a bit when i saw this!
1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? this is soo hard! i'm not sure! i think mom has english, native american and more english in her. dad has english and french.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? i would like to visit both france and england.
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? n/a
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? ummm noooo.
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? i don't know!
how sad is that! i am not at all in touch with my families history and lineage. does that make me a horrible child? i don't think so. i'm an american. so there! mwuahahahaha
forgive me, i'm tired and have a headache.
i'm supposed to watch lord of the rings with a pal today. i have to clean up the house a bit before he gets here! lol.
i wanted to let everyone know i am on the new medicine. so far, no real side effects.
this is so funny: the medicine is to keep my insulin levels down, and some diabetics take it, so it's not a fertility drug. listen to this:
this medicine may decrease the effectiveness of your birth control poll....this medicine may increase your chance of pregnancy by causing ovulation to resume in premenopausal women who have not been ovulating.
great huh?? i'm glad i'm trying to get pregnant, not prevent a miracle!
on to the fun stuff...
well my goodness - i was just going to post some quizzes i took at stvlive, but i found out they have a porn section. so i can't support them in good conscience.
well....the yard sale didn't go as well as we'd hoped!
we made about $70, for both days. not so hot!
and i am soooooo exhausted! sigh. not used to getting up so early anymore.
tomorrow is church and i'm looking forward to it. it's always a nice surprise to find out
what the praise team is singing ten minutes before we start! heehee!
i hope we sing shout to the Lord - that is my favorite.
well, this is short i know, but i may be adding more later. the day is not yet over!
God bless you!