wow! imagine the odds – the friday five matches my tough topic thursday!!
1. Were you raised in a particular religious faith? i was raised in a Christian home. we have visited many different denominational churches, mainly baptist, but now we are in a non-denom. Bible-based church. most closely affiliated with the Berean church.
2. Do you still practice that faith? Why or why not? yes – faith is not something that can be practiced. it’s something that you believe, and if you do believe, your lifestyle and actions will follow accordingly.
3. What do you think happens after death? i believe at one point, Christians will be in heaven and non-Christians will be in hell. hard, tough, but true.
4. What is your favorite religious ritual? i don’t have a religious ritual. ick. but three of my favorite things to do to commune with my Lord are: sing praises to Him, talk with Him (prayer) and read His Word (the Bible).
5. Do you believe people are basically good? NO! people are basically sinful. there is no true good in anyone. only Jesus can make anyone worthy.
well toestepping anyone?
i was reading tammy’s blog entry and i totally agree with her. i am addicted to my computer. no, she didn’t say i was, she said she was, but you get the point. this inanimate thing seems to be coming before other things in my life. sure, i get off to clean and straighten up the house, but what about the rest of my day? am i spending any of this time with the Lord?
i don’t have a job or a car, so i can’t be out looking for a job, but i have even given up on looking in the classifieds. my daily life seems to revolve around this computer, especially the internet, and it’s just wrong.
please pray for me, and if you don’t see me around as much, whether it be posting in my own blog, or leaving you all tag messages, know that i’m ok, that i don’t hate you, that i am trying to do the right thing. it’s going to be hard for me, so i’ll need prayer, along with the infertility journey. 🙂 thanks a bunch. i really am thankful for the internet because i have met so many wonderful ladies – sisters in Christ and true blue pals.
God bless and have a wonderful november 1st! (i cannot believe how fast the year has gone!!!!)