i missed friday five yesterday:
1. How many TVs do you have in your home? three. one in grampa’s living room, one in our living room, and one in the attic 🙂
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? too much!!!!
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? it depends on what they are watching and how much they are watching. television and movies should not make up the most part of their day.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you’re heartbroken? hmmm, i don’t like to miss buffy, but i’m not heartbroken if i miss it.
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? decent no junk comedies and decent no junk romantic comedies.
and here’s saturday eight:
- Do you think we live in a danger? Why or why not?
i think there is a chance that i am in danger. i think every day of our lives we need to live as it’s our last. we actually never know if we will wake up the next tomorrow.
- What do you fear the most these days?
honestly, my deepest fear, deep deep down, is that i will not become a mama. i know it’s satan whispering lies in my ear….but it still scares me in my weakest moments.
- Why, do you think, bad things happen to good/innocent people?
because of sin. it’s in this world because of a free choice. since adam, we have had the choice to choose between doing good and doing evil. because so many choose to do evil, people get hurt, innocent or not. can God stop them? He could, but that would remove free choice!!
- If you were God, what punishment would you give to those terrorists?
i am all for protecting our homeland, but God will punish them just as he does everyone else who sins and harms others. i don’t do ‘if i were God’ things because i’m not and i never could be. there’s only one God.
- How much we can count on God since we see that so far He has done “nothing” since criminals and terrorists are still walking freely out there?
so by who standard has He done ‘nothing’? who should decide what He should and shouldn’t do? if you believe in God, you have to believe in His word (the BIBLE). if you believe the Bible, you know there is an end. people make the choices that take them to their ending place. GOD IS THE FINAL JUDGE.
- Why, do you think, some hypocrites are using their religion as their reason or shield doing terrorism?
first of all, muslims aren’t hypocrites when they terrorize people. in their koran they are encouraged to resort to violence against those who go against their religion. the ‘peace-loving’ muslims in the world try to ignore that dirty secret, so they are really the hypocrites.
- If you were the government or a member of an intelligent agency, anything you could do to stop your country from terrorism?
it’s virtually impossible to protect our country from all aspects of terrorism. it’s totally impossible to adequately limiting terrorism without limiting our own freedom. it’s a touchy subject.
- When bad things happen in your life, what do you do? Where do you run to?
i go to the Lord first. i go to my husband. i go to my family. i go to my friends. i go to my church family.
if you ask me the questions above were pretty strange. sigh. if you need to turn to someone who is a government official for protection, that’s pretty sad. God is the only one who can protect what’s important – your soul.
well, jerry and i are hanging out today. actually first he’s going to mow lawn and stuff but what should i do? dishes, vacuuming? or visit my daily reads? MWUHAHAHA. anyhow, have a great day!