well hello all! my anniversary was very sweet and wonderful. we don’t have a lot of extra money, so we didn’t do anything fancy. my greatest gift is that jerry got yesterday, today, sat and sunday off for us to spend together. and what am i doing? i’m on the net while he’s taking a nap LOL. we bought beauty and the beast dvd, monsters inc dvd and a new wallet for him as our gifts to each other, and we exchanged sweet messages. 🙂 i really want to post what he wrote….should i, or is that too personal? i think i won’t because even though it wasn’t deep it was sweet and special. i’ll keep it between us. 🙂
well i found a survey on my pal autumn’s site that she found elsewhere LOL. (BY THE WAY – IT’S HER Birthday! and it’s jana’s anniversary! how fun is that?!) anyway, here goes.
1. Your name spelled backwards. refinnej ( my mom used to call me Refinnej all the time when i was a kid, just for fun )
2. Where were your parents born? mom: indianapolis, in. dad: somewhere in michigan…
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? hmmm…probably a font. jerry downloads most big things, since he’s the one interested in that stuff 😉
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? a mexican or steak restaurant. YUMMM. grampa took us out to longhorn’s steakhouse today….it was goooood
5. Last time you swam in a pool? it has been since last summer…i miss it…
6. Have you ever been in a school play? no, not that i recall
7. How many kids do you want? Four or five or six….as many as the Lord blesses us with!!!! (i’ll start with one though, Lord….)
8. Type of music you dislike most? RAP with cuss words – ICK
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes!
10. Do you have cable? Yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes
12. Ever prank call anybody? in college lol – mostly calling boys and making them try to guess who we were LOL
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Nope
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? maybe – if i was bribed or something 🙂
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. never been out of the country. 🙁 i don’t know which is farthest…texas probably
16. Do you have a garden? yes, jerry plants a very nice veggie garden. all the stuff is dead right now though.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? peanuts & calvin and hobbes
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? most of them – and i can sing it very well!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower morning, Bath night!
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? monsters inc and beauty and the beast ( dvds )
21. Favorite pizza topping? pepperoni and extra sauce ( i love most toppings though )
22. Chips or popcorn? depends on my mood
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? i don’t usually wear any. but i like light shades.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? ??? WHAT ???
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? nope. but i sure was a cute kid – why, mom, why?
26. Orange Juice or apple? apple – but i like grape juice best!
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? this afternoon, grampa took us to longhorn’s steakhouse for our anniversary dinner, and OH was it DELICIOUS!!! i love steak!
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? nestle crunch
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? last presidential election
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? a few months ago – jerry grew very tasty tomatos !
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes my – hubby!! LOL!! (good one, autumn! 🙂
32. Are you a good cook? very good – and i love to cook most of the time
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? of course! it’s simple. but jerry does it for me because i hate the fumes, and he’s a gentleman.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? nope – i’ve wanted to, but have more willpower than that hehe
35. Sprite or 7-up? either only when i’m sick
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? hmmm not that i can recall
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? prescription for my insulin resistance
38. Ever throw up in public? yes – in jr high – right in front of my locker, and it was sooooo horrible and embarrassing!!!! 🙁
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? well, since i found true love already, i want to be a millionaire!!!! 🙂
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? no – love is more than just a visual surface emotion
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No way ick
42. Can ex’s be friends? i’ve never had one, but from friends’ experiences….no
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my grandma in 2000. and she didn’t make it out.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? not much!
45. What message is on your answering machine? hi, you’ve reached jenn, jerry and kc! please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. have a great day, and God bless! 🙂
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? the couple who does the music in the high school audetorium…don’t remember their names but i LOVE them. 😉
47. What was the name of your first pet? joy
48. What is in your purse? credit card, pics, change, pens, brush, wallet, store discount cards, coupons
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? surf the net, talk on phone, read, watch tv
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? my husband 🙂
pretty soon i plan to do the infamous 100 things about me thing! be looking for it! 😉
have a great day in the Lord!