well i’m feeling a bit better, but not by much. i think the walking around did a little more for me than i thought it would. it was nice to get out of the house. i BAWLED over and over for no reason (well, there is a reason, but i’m just an emotional basket case) and my nose is still red!
jerry brought up a good point. he said i need to get a job so i can have something worthwhile to do every day. not just stay at home all day, do house stuff, talk with grandpa, work on computer stuff, and play with the dog. so he admits he has to get his car fixed so i can actually get out of the house. sigh. please pray that i can find a job. slim pickins around here right now.
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
well, i would say i’d have to burn a cd with all of my favorite praise songs.
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
this is sooo hard since i’m such a movie buff! but i think…conspiracy theory and galaxy quest
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
the Bible, max lucado’s, baby books
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
pizza, water, diet barq’s rootbeer, burger king
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
jerry, my mom, jen and other friends (count as one?!), my bub josh, my future children
this stuff is too hard for me. especially right now. lol.
well i have to get off now. thanks for prayers – please continue to pray for me. 🙂