1. What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before?
was pregnant, gave birth, began parenting 101
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i never make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
yes, my grampa.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
two children 😉
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
july 9. my grampa died this day. i was in the house when it happened.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
giving birth, breastfeeding, parenting an amazing boy
9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
10. What was the best thing you bought?
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my husband (he has done wonderfully as a papa, hubby and as a providor for us.) and my mom (she has gone through a really tough year but is still an amazing support to me).
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
13. Where did most of your money go?
hospital bills for jeremiah’s birth and treatment, house payments
14. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
having a baby, watching him crawl, walk, learn to talk, do new things, getting pregnant for the second time in a complete surprise
15. What song will always remind you of 2004?
Who Am I by Casting Crowns
16. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
same (we make more but spend more! lol the vicious cycle)
17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
read my Bible more
18. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year’s?
i watched a few funny things with jerry then we went to bed.
21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
all over again with my husband. when you see the one you love as a parent, you can’t help fall in love with them again!! also, i fell in love with a precious little boy! love at first sight, for sure!
22. How many one-night stands?
ick none of course
23. What was your favorite TV program?
joan of arcadia was until it let me down. monk rocks my socks.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
hate is a strong word. no.
25. What was the best book you read?
afraid i haven’t had a chance to read a whole book through!
26. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
telecast and david crowder band.
27. What did you want and get?
a healthy, wonderful baby and a safe delivery for him. a house.
28. What did you want and not get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i found out i was pregnant! called people to tell them. ate pizza, went out with my brother and his g/f to shop and my brother also took me to texas roadhouse (yum!). turned 29.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
i got it – i’m a mama!!!
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
fashion? LOL. trying to keep the vomit off my clothes was all i did. LOL.
33. What kept you sane?
prayer. online friends. my mom. jerry. hugs and kisses from mi-mi.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
? no one in particular
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
36. Who did you miss?
my grandma and my grandpa
37. Who was the best new person you met?
jeremiah thomas gigowski. 😀
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004
i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed on the ocean, a vapor in the wind…
still You hear me when i’m calling, you catch me when i’m falling, and remind me once again…i am Yours…