this quiz was made by alanna
sheep guys! sheep! as good as lambs! 🙂
My weblog owns 18.75 % of me.
Does your weblog own you?
as well as another new blog helper! Group Therapy.
1. Do you know the circumstances surrounding your conception or birth? all i know is, mom and dad wanted me really badly and prayed for me (jennifer). hehe i won’t go into gross details.
2. Overall, were your school years good or bad (Pre College)? hmmmm off and on. some were great, some were horrible. i homeschooled some, and that was nice. 🙂
3. If you went to college, what was college like for you? If you have not started college, what do you think it will be like? If you never went to college, why not? college was great – i loved the social aspect, being around other Christians was the best part. the actual classes were a pain, but the dorm life and profs were great. 🙂
4. What kind of career are you in/do you plan on going into? Why did you choose it and are you happy with your choice? i am currently jobless. what i would like to do is be a stay at home mom. to be such, i need to have a child. we are working on this. if you have visited before, you should know all about this.
5. How many children do you plan on having, if any? What influenced this decision? as many as possible. i have three girls names and three boys names picked out. 🙂
6. How old do you want to get? How old can you see yourself getting? i really pray jerry and i can grow old together. i don’t care how old, but i would prefer us having a happy life with children, maybe even grandchildren, then the Lord returning. 🙂
7. What is the ideal and worst ways that you can imagine dying? i’d like to die in my sleep from old age. i would HATE to die in a fire. that is my worst nightmare.
that was interesting.
well i started babysitting my friend’s son today. let me just say he’s exhausting!!!!! i have the biggest headache i’ve ever had in my life. sigh.
well, i’m off and on the computer today. i’m trying to space my daily reads out so i can breathe in between.
|You think of yourself as being pretty, peaceful, clear, and loving.|
|Others think of you as being reliable, fun, friendly, and sweet.|
|Your relationships can be described as peaceful, lovely, calm, and deep.|
|When stressed, you feel small.|
Take this test here.