well i am feeling a bit better now. my emotions seem to be evening out, and i don’t feel sick to my stomach as before. my cold is still hanging on, so whenever i awake, my head and nose are all stuffed. that annoys me because i want to sing a song this sunday!!
the only strong physical thing that is kind of new is this strange stretching bubbly kind of painful feeling in my stomach. i think it’s the eggs. i don’t know if it’s the eggs growing or what – ? but it is pretty painful. ouch.
well i was planning to be in a good mood today but then i got this email. and i am so annoyed. i had a domain that was up today so yesterday i transfered it, paid for it, etc, and then i find out the old hosting company still had my webtv email address so they couldn’t transfer it yet. so i had to log on and change my email then email them about it. this morning i get a message saying i can’t transfer it in one day, i will have to renew it with them and them have it hosted on the other site (that i already paid for it to be transfered to and hosted on). you can imagine how thrilling this news was to me. i only waited until the last minute because i wanted to see if we’d have enough money for the transfer, and we had just enough. so now i don’t know what will happen. i don’t know if the one company will give me my money back, but i’m not working with that old company. so maybe the name will be lost. i’m talking about lifeisprecious.net which has been a pointing domain to lifeisprecious.org for about half a year. and this is what i wanted it to continue to do. i know i shouldn’t be so upset about it – but it annoys me more than anything, that these big companies think they can do this to little people like me.
anyway. i guess my moods aren’t so even LOLLLLLL
i haven’t done a blog help in forever, so i thought i would do this or that:
January 14, 2002: Around the House
1. Window shades or blinds? depends on which room.
2. Wall or desk calendar? wall.
3. Paint or wallpaper? paint.
4. Electric or gas stove? gas.
5. Carpeting or bare floors? carpet. *ugly horrible carpet*
6. One TV, or more than one? two.
7. Leather or fabric sofa? fabric. *ugly horrible sofa*
8. Eat meals in kitchen or dining room? we don’t have a dining room. the table is mostly in the kitchen but goes a bit into grampa’s living room.
9. Fabric or vinyl shower curtain? on the inside (facing water) it’s a vinyl one. on the outside it’s a cloth one. 🙂 my idea.
10. Your kitchen: well-equipped or bare bones? pretty well-equipped.
i’m going to go do reads – hopefully zonkboards are up now – i couldn’t leave hello notes on anyone’s blog who uses zonk.
please keep praying for me…friday is the day of truth!!!
guess what?! i just got an email:
The domain lifeisprecious.net has successfully been transferred to OSM Graphics.
Team OSM Graphics
YAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!! PTL!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂