I did them each separately so they didn’t know each other’s answers.
Josiah, 3 and a half
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Je: i’m sick
Jo: i love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Je: when i hug you
Jo: loving you
3. What makes mom sad?
Je: when you’re sick
Jo: when i say i don’t love you anymore
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Je: when you make funny faces
Jo: telling stories
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Je: a baby
Jo: girl hair things!
6. How old is your mom?
Je: 25 years old
Jo: uh FOUR!
7. How tall is your mom?
Je: 40 feet
Jo: little. just little.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Je: work on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Je: go to sleep
Jo: work on the computer
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Je: working on the computer
Jo: at the computer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Je: cutting apples
Jo: hitting me
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Je: read books to us
Jo: working on the computer
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Jo: mustard — ????
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Je: when she gives me her food
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Je: we wear the same clothes
Jo: we both like hugging
19. How are you and your mom different?
Je: when we wear different clothes
Jo: our eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Je: because she gives me so many hugs every day
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Je: because he’s your husband
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Je: NOT at the dr! at the park