As a stay-at-home-schooling mama, life can feel lonely sometimes. It’s nice to get online to see that I’m not alone – There are lots of other mamas out there going through the same things! That was the reason some of us, with Jaimi at the helm, put the Stay at Home Mom’s Survival Guide together. And now, just in time for Mother’s Day, we’re hosting a Link-up, for any post that deals with being a mom! Do you have articles or resources that would be a blessing to another stay-at-home-mom? Now’s your chance to share your tips.
What you can do to participate:
1) Please look through the blogs co-hosting this event. Follow the co-hosts on your preferred social media channels. (We follow back!)
2) Link up your awesome posts that can encourage or inspire stay-at-home moms.
3) For every post you link up, please visit another. (One for one is a fair exchange!)
OPTIONAL: Link back to this page with our Guide button below
share it on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest or Stumble it!
What we will do for you:
1) We will be pinning your posts to our Complete Guide board on Pinterest!
2) Your posts may be included in our next Complete Guide update!
Thanks for sharing with us! We can’t wait to see what you link up. 🙂
8 Blogs are Co-Hosting this Link Up!
If you plan to grab a button, please do so below. 🙂